You can follow the discussion on Rendez-vous, clever use of AIS standards without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
Recent Panbo Comments
- Peter Hayden – ABYC Ratifies E-13, their first lithium battery standard – 2 days ago
- Hartley – Three-strand or plait anchor rode? And which windlass? – 3 days ago
- David Shepherdson – Garmin Buys Vesper, will the innovation continue? – 4 days ago
- Andrew Bruce – Vesper Cortex update: Boat Networks, squashing bugs & more – 4 days ago
- Ben Stein – GFCI and ELCI breakers can be confounding, but heed their warning – 5 days ago
- Alexa Ayoti – Reflections on loss post Hurricane Ian – 6 days ago
- Brian – Quark-Elec A026: AIS receiver with WiFi, GPS, and NMEA 0183 multiplexing – 6 days ago
- Ben Ellison – SIONYX Launches Nightwave, Making Night as Clear as Day – 1 week ago
- Peter Forey – Airmar 2018 part 2: Ultrasonic and EM speedo mysteries unraveled, plus new UDST800 – 1 week ago
Recent Forum Posts
Anybody tried integrating smart thermostats such as Goo...
By octafish , 4 weeks ago