You can follow the discussion on Inventor of Ethernet confused by his new Garmin marine electronics! without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- 6 Comments
- 13 Comments
- 5 Comments
- 9 Comments
- 25 Comments
Join our list and be notified of new posts
Recent Panbo Comments
- Carl Nelson – Vesper Cortex update: Boat Networks, squashing bugs & more – 11 hours ago
- Ben Ellison – NOAA will sunset traditional nautical charts, sad but inevitable – 13 hours ago
- Allan Seymour – Garmin GPS 24xd: inexpensive Heading data to stabilize charts, radar, and AIS – 1 day ago
- Fred Khedouri – Garmin MSC 10 installed and testing underway – 1 day ago
- Marc Curreri – Dockmate wireless docking remote, life is easier with a remote control – 2 days ago
- Anders – Finally! Raymarine SeaTalk NG to NMEA 2000 backbone adapters – 3 days ago
- Ben Ellison – Garmin buys GEOS, good or bad for SEND distress services? – 6 days ago
- Tom Brady – Lost Bens? Nope, we’re in the lithium mines, finding gold! – 7 days ago
- Doug Treff – Good instrument news: Garmin gWind Wireless 2 and Raymarine i70s – 1 week ago
Recent Forum Posts
Something like a vesper xb6000 has a green light that s...
By Jason Philbrook, 5 days ago
Some AIS units have their own GPS detection built-in (F...
By Bill Kearney, 6 days ago
@wkearney99 The boat will be set up without a chartplot...
By Damien Frye, 1 week ago