You can follow the discussion on Raymarine at FLIBS, A & STX & SHD without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
Recent Panbo Comments
- – The future of outboard steering? Dometic Optimus All-Electric Steering system – 2 days ago
- Ben Ellison – Boat Fix Launches New And Improved State-Of-The-Art Command & Control Center – 2 days ago
- Ben Ellison – Furuno FCV-600 and FCV-800, expanding the meaning of standalone fish finder – 3 days ago
- Ben Ellison – NMEA names 2023 award winners – 3 days ago
- Fredrik – Yacht Devices J1708 Engine Gateway brings data from older engines to NMEA 2000 – 4 days ago
- David – Standard Horizon GX6000 VHF & wireless RAM 4W mics, finally! – 7 days ago
- Sven – New: the ARCO Zeus high energy alternator regulator – 7 days ago
- Sven – Vesper Cortex update: Boat Networks, squashing bugs & more – 7 days ago
- Joe Smith – Epoch Batteries, elegant drop-in LiFePO4 – 7 days ago
Recent Forum Posts
A bad element (like a bad AC42) can absolutely trash a ...
By Jonathan Udell , 5 days ago
Thanks for the reply. This set up is the only NMEA2000 ...
By David Allen , 1 week ago
If you have a simnet to NMEA2000 adaptor you could use ...
By Jason Philbrook , 1 week ago