You can follow the discussion on Changing transducers — “So you have a 5200 problem?” without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
Recent Panbo Comments
- Martin – Airmar DST810 Multisensor, really smart – 5 hours ago
- Colin A – Mercury unveils 350 and 400 hp Verado V10 motors, but the real story is the alternator! – 6 hours ago
- – Garmin Buys Vesper, will the innovation continue? – 23 hours ago
- Pascal – Icom M510, marine VHF meets smartphone – 1 day ago
- Ben Ellison – Lowrance Unveils New HDS PRO, ActiveTarget 2 and Active Imaging HD – 5 days ago
- Werner Swart – The future of outboard steering? Dometic Optimus All-Electric Steering system – 6 days ago
- Ben Ellison – Vesper Cortex update: Boat Networks, squashing bugs & more – 7 days ago
- Ted Arisaka – Remote options, Dockmate and Yacht Controller offer new solutions – 7 days ago
- Hartley – Three-strand or plait anchor rode? And which windlass? – 1 week ago
Recent Forum Posts
Anybody tried integrating smart thermostats such as Goo...
By octafish , 1 month ago