You can follow the discussion on Testing Lithium Ion engine jumpers (plus), from Weego and Cyntur without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
Recent Panbo Comments
- William deertz – Simrad NSX, an impressive debut of Navico’s next-generation platform – 17 hours ago
- Ben Stein – Brunswick Corporation Establishes Navico Group – 21 hours ago
- Ben Stein – Garmin MSC 10 installed and testing underway – 22 hours ago
- – Tank monitoring with Victron GX Tank 140, accuracy matters – 1 day ago
- Ben Ellison – NMEA Releases OneNet Ethernet Standard – 2 days ago
- Dave – ABYC Ratifies E-13, their first lithium battery standard – 2 days ago
- Bob – Vesper Cortex update: Boat Networks, squashing bugs & more – 3 days ago
- Dave – Starlink offers new services aimed at RV and marine use – 7 days ago
- Rip Knot – Old instruments #1, Datamarine doubled – 1 week ago
Recent Forum Posts
Thank you for the work on reverse engineering. Will exp...
By Anonymous , 1 week ago
@etaoin - Thank you very much for this post. I have a n...
By Nick Burrell , 1 month ago