You can follow the discussion on Journey: A boat with the right attitude! without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
Recent Panbo Comments
- Fredrik – Yacht Devices J1708 Engine Gateway brings data from older engines to NMEA 2000 – 3 hours ago
- David – Standard Horizon GX6000 VHF & wireless RAM 4W mics, finally! – 3 days ago
- Sven – New: the ARCO Zeus high energy alternator regulator – 3 days ago
- Sven – Vesper Cortex update: Boat Networks, squashing bugs & more – 3 days ago
- Joe Smith – Epoch Batteries, elegant drop-in LiFePO4 – 3 days ago
- William – The future of outboard steering? Dometic Optimus All-Electric Steering system – 4 days ago
- T Nesse – Victron Phoenix Smart IP43 Charger, charging perfection? – 4 days ago
- Roger Gleason – Mastervolt Debuts New 36V and 48V Mac Plus Models with New Bi-directional Technology – 6 days ago
- Ben Ellison – Garmin signs purchase agreement to acquire JL Audio, a highly regarded audio solutions manufacturer – 6 days ago
Recent Forum Posts
A bad element (like a bad AC42) can absolutely trash a ...
By Jonathan Udell , 12 hours ago
Thanks for the reply. This set up is the only NMEA2000 ...
By David Allen , 4 days ago
If you have a simnet to NMEA2000 adaptor you could use ...
By Jason Philbrook , 5 days ago
Consider enrolling in a marine electronics installation...
By tracy berge , 5 days ago