You can follow the discussion on USCG warns about LED lights interfering with VHF & AIS, wants test results without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
Recent Panbo Comments
- Linda on WaterMarks – Reflections on loss post Hurricane Ian – 13 hours ago
- Dave McCabe – ABYC Ratifies E-13, their first lithium battery standard – 14 hours ago
- Richard Galasso – Ben Stein & family lose their boat to Hurricane Ian – 17 hours ago
- Ben Ellison – ACR Electronics and Ocean Signal Develop Next-Gen EPIRBs Ahead of IMO’s 2022 Mandate – 2 days ago
- Ben Ellison – ACR Electronics Debuts New Mobile Connected AIS EPIRB and Personal Locator Beacon – 2 days ago
- Butch Davis – Amazon Fire TV Recast on a boat? – 1 week ago
- Roger Gleason – Streamline the Boating Experience with CZone Mobile – 1 week ago
- Ben Ellison – Navico Group Bolsters ACES Strategy with New Fathom e-Power System – 1 week ago
- Ben Ellison – OSCAR Rebrands to SEA.AI – 2 weeks ago
Recent Forum Posts
@philiplyra - Thanks very much for confirming your succ...
By Nick Burrell , 2 weeks ago
@matelevante - I don't have access to that particular c...
By Steve Mitchell , 3 weeks ago
Hello @stevemitchell, thank you very much for your blog...
By damien ritter , 3 weeks ago