You can follow the discussion on Hydrogen-fueled electric foiling chase boats at America’s Cup 37? without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
- 3 Comments
- 3 Comments
- 14 Comments
- 9 Comments
- No Comments
Join our list and be notified of new posts
Recent Panbo Comments
- – Garmin MFDs get Navionics cartography and an updated UI – 14 hours ago
- Steve Derbyshire – Broad IP camera support, a Raymarine advantage – 3 days ago
- Hans Johnson – Balmar MC-618 regulator with SmartLink integration, first look – 3 days ago
- Luis Soltero – Bliss: 100hp diesel powers trawler, Seakeeper, and huge battery bank – 3 days ago
- Ray – Garmin Buys Vesper, will the innovation continue? – 3 days ago
- Ben Ellison – Share your boat’s AIS info, easy with DataHub by PredictWind – 4 days ago
- Ben Ellison – Starlink Portability announced and available – 6 days ago
- RIck Kwasnicki – KiloVault HLX+ batteries, serious quality and value – 6 days ago
- popo – Snagging lobster pots & a DIY hookah solution, cordless compressor update – 7 days ago
Recent Forum Posts
Are the 6 O'Clock View versions of the GMM-170 marine m...
By Byron B, 1 day ago
I have an older Simrad AP 22 autopilot with NMEA 0183 c...
By Bob Stump, 7 days ago