You can follow the discussion on A cool and quiet sailboat thanks to efficient air conditioning, LiFePO4 batteries, and Integrel without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
Recent Panbo Comments
- Ben Stein – ABYC Ratifies E-13, their first lithium battery standard – 10 mins ago
- brk – Actisense adds NMEA 2000 insight to W2K-1 with Actisense-i – 5 hours ago
- Peter – Is now the time for a move to 48 volt DC systems? – 10 hours ago
- Howard – Siren 3 Pro, boat monitoring evolved – 23 hours ago
- Ben Stein – A cool and quiet sailboat thanks to efficient air conditioning, LiFePO4 batteries, and Integrel – 3 days ago
- Ben Ellison – Garmin Buys Vesper, will the innovation continue? – 4 days ago
- Andy – Share your boat’s AIS info, easy with DataHub by PredictWind – 4 days ago
- Ben Ellison – Seakeeper Ride Launches to Eliminate up to 70% of Underway Pitch and Roll – 5 days ago
- David – Airmar 2018 part 2: Ultrasonic and EM speedo mysteries unraveled, plus new UDST800 – 6 days ago
Recent Forum Posts
@etaoin - Thank you very much for this post. I have a n...
By Nick Burrell , 3 weeks ago