You can follow the discussion on Memorandum of Understanding signed by Raymarine and Avikus to explore world’s first autonomous leisure boat solution without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
Recent Panbo Comments
- Ben Ellison – Garmin Buys Vesper, will the innovation continue? – 1 day ago
- Ben Ellison – Lowrance Unveils New HDS PRO, ActiveTarget 2 and Active Imaging HD – 3 days ago
- Werner Swart – The future of outboard steering? Dometic Optimus All-Electric Steering system – 4 days ago
- Ben Ellison – Vesper Cortex update: Boat Networks, squashing bugs & more – 4 days ago
- Ted Arisaka – Remote options, Dockmate and Yacht Controller offer new solutions – 4 days ago
- Hartley – Three-strand or plait anchor rode? And which windlass? – 6 days ago
- Peter Hayden – ABYC Ratifies E-13, their first lithium battery standard – 1 week ago
- Ben Stein – GFCI and ELCI breakers can be confounding, but heed their warning – 2 weeks ago
- Alexa Ayoti – Reflections on loss post Hurricane Ian – 2 weeks ago
Recent Forum Posts
Anybody tried integrating smart thermostats such as Goo...
By octafish , 1 month ago