You can follow the discussion on Cobra MR F300, a marine Bluetooth cell mic! without having to leave a comment. Cool, huh? Just enter your email address in the form here below and you’re all set.
Recent Panbo Comments
- Ben Ellison – Boat Building School Enhances Hands-on Program with Nigel Calder’s BoatHowTo Electrical Courses – 7 hours ago
- Ben Ellison – Digital Yacht CO Alert carbon monoxide alarm with NMEA 2000 integration – 7 hours ago
- – MIBS 2023 – Battle Born with Dragonfly IntelLigence – 8 hours ago
- Ben Ellison – ePropulsion Launches X40 Outboard Engine – 11 hours ago
- Dan – Victron’s new Orion Smart DC-to-DC converter, exciting developments – 1 day ago
- Ben Ellison – Furuno and Suzuki Partner To Put More Fish In Boats With High-Precision FishHunter Drive – 1 day ago
- Hartley – Torqeedo reveals next-generation electric outboards: the all-new Travel family – 3 days ago
- Ben Stein – Victron’s Venus OS on a Raspberry Pi, install and configuration – 3 days ago
- Ben Ellison – Testing Furuno DRS4D-NXT solid-state Doppler radome, “Radar Redefined” most definitely – 4 days ago
Recent Forum Posts
I believe you will find that the answer to question num...
By Ben Stein , 1 day ago
Found this post while looking to connect EV 200 AP to B...
By Val Vechnyak , 1 day ago
Ben was able to get mine working too. Next on the list...
By Chris Ruckman , 1 week ago
Thanks for the response. The techs at Yacht Devices wer...
By Jeff Warren , 1 week ago
We were able to get Jeff's troubles sorted out by recon...
By Ben Stein , 1 week ago