Part 1 of my radar comparison generated a good discussion about the results and highlighted some opportunities to get back out on the water and complete some additional testing. I’m back with part 2 and the results of that additional testing. I’ve been able to test some additional scenarios, different settings, and more features of all three radars.
- 26 Comments
- 21 Comments
- 13 Comments
- 3 Comments
- 26 Comments
Join our list and be notified of new posts
Recent Panbo Comments
- Ben Ellison – Garmin shrinks Vesper product line. Will only Cortex remain? – 19 hours ago
- Ravi Shankar Ji – Garmin releases 4-zone compact stereo for boat lovers who value a premium audio experience and dash space – 2 days ago
- Robert L Bixler – Lowrance Unveils New HDS PRO, ActiveTarget 2 and Active Imaging HD – 3 days ago
- Christopher Frye – Mercury unveils 350 and 400 hp Verado V10 motors, but the real story is the alternator! – 3 days ago
- Cyrus – New in safety: Exposure OLAS Float-On, Vesper smartAIS deckWatch, and Digital Yacht Nomad portable AIS – 5 days ago
- Dan – Lithium Pros LiFePO4 batteries, small boat battery perfection? – 5 days ago
- James Frankham – Introducing the DataHub by PredictWind – 6 days ago
- Ben Stein – Vesper Cortex update: Boat Networks, squashing bugs & more – 7 days ago
- Ben Stein – Installing and configuring a Victron battery monitor – 7 days ago
Recent Forum Posts
I have the USB to Mastervolt interface already. So... m...
By pace creds , 2 days ago
@blurt My apologies, I'd made a mistake in posting the ...
By Ben Stein , 1 week ago