Stonington, Conn. – The Coast Guard Foundation, a non-profit organization committed to the education and welfare of all Coast Guard members and their families, announced today that its 25th annual Tribute to the Eighth Coast Guard District will be held at the National World War II Museum in New Orleans, Louisiana…
- 4 Comments
- 12 Comments
- 12 Comments
- 2 Comments
- 3 Comments
Join our list and be notified of new posts
Recent Panbo Comments
- Phil Gutowski – DC Air Conditioning – Comfort on the water, no generator required – 1 day ago
- Ben Stein – Omnisense Ulysses Micro thermal camera testing underway – 2 days ago
- Warren – TerreStar AT&T Genus, sorry sailors? – 1 week ago
- Marc Slemko – Vesper Cortex update: Boat Networks, squashing bugs & more – 1 week ago
- Sven – Garmin Buys Vesper, will the innovation continue? – 1 week ago
- Scott Linn – My Garmin GPS 45 was amazing in 1994, and it still works (mostly) – 1 week ago
- Ben Stein – DIY LiFePO4 battery goes to work – 2 weeks ago
- Brian Dixon – Interactio Optio Fuel, easy installation and accurate fuel flow – 2 weeks ago
- Chris Tobey – A dry bilge for $50 – 2 weeks ago
Recent Forum Posts
Thanks Ben! You are right and I should have looked more...
By Giuseppe Massoni, 1 week ago
Hi Giuseppe, I'm not familiar with the Element Series b...
By Ben Ellison, 1 week ago
Happy New Year everybody! Sailing boat here. Seatal...
By Giuseppe Massoni, 2 weeks ago
Hi, A long shot this! I've got a really sound Simrad ...
By Marcus H, 3 weeks ago