Ever since I installed NMEA 2000 connected tank level monitoring, I’ve been looking for a small, inexpensive NMEA 2000 gauge to show tank data. I’ve been looking for over two years and to date I haven’t found a gauge that fills the bill. I think Veratron’s ViewLine Flex gauge might just change that.
- 3 Comments
- 3 Comments
- 14 Comments
- 9 Comments
- No Comments
Join our list and be notified of new posts
Recent Panbo Comments
- – Garmin MFDs get Navionics cartography and an updated UI – 13 hours ago
- Steve Derbyshire – Broad IP camera support, a Raymarine advantage – 3 days ago
- Hans Johnson – Balmar MC-618 regulator with SmartLink integration, first look – 3 days ago
- Luis Soltero – Bliss: 100hp diesel powers trawler, Seakeeper, and huge battery bank – 3 days ago
- Ray – Garmin Buys Vesper, will the innovation continue? – 3 days ago
- Ben Ellison – Share your boat’s AIS info, easy with DataHub by PredictWind – 4 days ago
- Ben Ellison – Starlink Portability announced and available – 5 days ago
- RIck Kwasnicki – KiloVault HLX+ batteries, serious quality and value – 6 days ago
- popo – Snagging lobster pots & a DIY hookah solution, cordless compressor update – 6 days ago
Recent Forum Posts
Are the 6 O'Clock View versions of the GMM-170 marine m...
By Byron B, 1 day ago
I have an older Simrad AP 22 autopilot with NMEA 0183 c...
By Bob Stump, 7 days ago