Several weeks ago I shared a few pictures of me working in an engine room with Ben Ellison. He used those pictures in his recent entry and in a caption asked, “Wait, is that yellow/black thing an exotic cable label machine or what?” Well, it is indeed a (somewhat) exotic label machine, the Dymo XTL 500 and I think it’s definitely improved the quality of my installs. The XTL series of labelers print on a broad range of labels including several very well suited for work aboard a boat.
Join our list and be notified of new posts
Recent Panbo Comments
- brk – Actisense adds NMEA 2000 insight to W2K-1 with Actisense-i – 5 hours ago
- Peter – Is now the time for a move to 48 volt DC systems? – 9 hours ago
- Howard – Siren 3 Pro, boat monitoring evolved – 22 hours ago
- Ben Stein – A cool and quiet sailboat thanks to efficient air conditioning, LiFePO4 batteries, and Integrel – 3 days ago
- Ben Ellison – Garmin Buys Vesper, will the innovation continue? – 4 days ago
- Andy – Share your boat’s AIS info, easy with DataHub by PredictWind – 4 days ago
- Ben Ellison – Seakeeper Ride Launches to Eliminate up to 70% of Underway Pitch and Roll – 5 days ago
- David – Airmar 2018 part 2: Ultrasonic and EM speedo mysteries unraveled, plus new UDST800 – 6 days ago
- Ben Stein – Starlink offers new services aimed at RV and marine use – 1 week ago
Recent Forum Posts
@etaoin - Thank you very much for this post. I have a n...
By Nick Burrell , 3 weeks ago