In this episode, I sat down with Kees Verruijt of CanBoat and SignalK fame, proud owner of Merrimac (Profiled by Ben E.), and a Panbo contributor. The open-source boating software community owes Kees a...
- 29 Comments
- 30 Comments
- 7 Comments
- 16 Comments
- 7 Comments
Join our list and be notified of new posts
Recent Panbo Comments
- dave – ABYC Ratifies E-13, their first lithium battery standard – 12 hours ago
- Dave – Starlink offers new services aimed at RV and marine use – 12 hours ago
- Rip Knot – Old instruments #1, Datamarine doubled – 1 day ago
- – Shouldn’t our community sourced marine data be open to all developers? – 1 day ago
- surf salterpath – Simrad NSX, an impressive debut of Navico’s next-generation platform – 2 days ago
- Ray – Garmin Buys Vesper, will the innovation continue? – 3 days ago
- Ben Stein – Quality crimp connections, the right tool makes all the difference – 3 days ago
- brk – Actisense adds NMEA 2000 insight to W2K-1 with Actisense-i – 5 days ago
- Peter – Is now the time for a move to 48 volt DC systems? – 5 days ago
Recent Forum Posts
Thank you for the work on reverse engineering. Will exp...
By Anonymous , 2 days ago
@etaoin - Thank you very much for this post. I have a n...
By Nick Burrell , 4 weeks ago