Apologies to Shakespeare. Please do open the full screen of the above, as it nicely illustrates a point I mentioned this morning…how neatly Capn Voyager plots where a Closest Point of Approach is going to happen. I like it...
- 4 Comments
- 12 Comments
- 12 Comments
- 2 Comments
- 3 Comments
Join our list and be notified of new posts
Recent Panbo Comments
- Phil Gutowski – DC Air Conditioning – Comfort on the water, no generator required – 1 day ago
- Ben Stein – Omnisense Ulysses Micro thermal camera testing underway – 2 days ago
- Warren – TerreStar AT&T Genus, sorry sailors? – 1 week ago
- Marc Slemko – Vesper Cortex update: Boat Networks, squashing bugs & more – 1 week ago
- Sven – Garmin Buys Vesper, will the innovation continue? – 1 week ago
- Scott Linn – My Garmin GPS 45 was amazing in 1994, and it still works (mostly) – 1 week ago
- Ben Stein – DIY LiFePO4 battery goes to work – 2 weeks ago
- Brian Dixon – Interactio Optio Fuel, easy installation and accurate fuel flow – 2 weeks ago
- Chris Tobey – A dry bilge for $50 – 2 weeks ago
Recent Forum Posts
Thanks Ben! You are right and I should have looked more...
By Giuseppe Massoni, 1 week ago
Hi Giuseppe, I'm not familiar with the Element Series b...
By Ben Ellison, 1 week ago
Happy New Year everybody! Sailing boat here. Seatal...
By Giuseppe Massoni, 2 weeks ago
Hi, A long shot this! I've got a really sound Simrad ...
By Marcus H, 3 weeks ago