Garmin announced the MSC 10 satellite compass just as I finished my review of their GPS 24xd GNSS and heading sensor. So, I’m anxious to test the MSC 10 and see how it performs, how it compares to the GPS 24xd, and how it stacks up against other manufacturers’ satellite compasses.
Join our list and be notified of new posts
Recent Panbo Comments
- brk – Actisense adds NMEA 2000 insight to W2K-1 with Actisense-i – 4 hours ago
- Peter – Is now the time for a move to 48 volt DC systems? – 9 hours ago
- Howard – Siren 3 Pro, boat monitoring evolved – 21 hours ago
- Ben Stein – A cool and quiet sailboat thanks to efficient air conditioning, LiFePO4 batteries, and Integrel – 3 days ago
- Ben Ellison – Garmin Buys Vesper, will the innovation continue? – 4 days ago
- Andy – Share your boat’s AIS info, easy with DataHub by PredictWind – 4 days ago
- Ben Ellison – Seakeeper Ride Launches to Eliminate up to 70% of Underway Pitch and Roll – 5 days ago
- David – Airmar 2018 part 2: Ultrasonic and EM speedo mysteries unraveled, plus new UDST800 – 6 days ago
- Ben Stein – Starlink offers new services aimed at RV and marine use – 1 week ago
Recent Forum Posts
@etaoin - Thank you very much for this post. I have a n...
By Nick Burrell , 3 weeks ago