Today is an excellent time to look in more depth at the Lowrance HDS Gen2 Touch, a slightly awkward name for six products that form the “top end” of the Lowrance multifunction display range. The reason is the recent release of the 2.0 software version that brings GoFree functionality — as seen above — and much more to both the Lowrance Gen2 and Gen2 Touch range. Last year I upgraded my HDS Gen1 to a HDS2T and in this entry I will compare the HDS2T to other Navico options, give you the reasons why I like it and of course discuss the new features in the 2.0 software.
- 11 Comments
- 15 Comments
- 54 Comments
- 32 Comments
- 17 Comments
Join our list and be notified of new posts
Recent Panbo Comments
- Linda on WaterMarks – Reflections on loss post Hurricane Ian – 14 hours ago
- Dave McCabe – ABYC Ratifies E-13, their first lithium battery standard – 15 hours ago
- Richard Galasso – Ben Stein & family lose their boat to Hurricane Ian – 18 hours ago
- Ben Ellison – ACR Electronics and Ocean Signal Develop Next-Gen EPIRBs Ahead of IMO’s 2022 Mandate – 2 days ago
- Ben Ellison – ACR Electronics Debuts New Mobile Connected AIS EPIRB and Personal Locator Beacon – 2 days ago
- Butch Davis – Amazon Fire TV Recast on a boat? – 1 week ago
- Roger Gleason – Streamline the Boating Experience with CZone Mobile – 1 week ago
- Ben Ellison – Navico Group Bolsters ACES Strategy with New Fathom e-Power System – 1 week ago
- Ben Ellison – OSCAR Rebrands to SEA.AI – 2 weeks ago
Recent Forum Posts
@philiplyra - Thanks very much for confirming your succ...
By Nick Burrell , 2 weeks ago
@matelevante - I don't have access to that particular c...
By Steve Mitchell , 3 weeks ago
Hello @stevemitchell, thank you very much for your blog...
By damien ritter , 3 weeks ago